If ANY of the rules are broken, the member’s subscription will be immediately discontinued.
1. Members must be familiar with Kirsten Lewis’ documentary family photography work and philosophy. A brief message explaining why the member would like to join the group will be required.
2. Members must pay a monthly subscription fee of $15/month OR $150/year. Reoccurring payments will be set up via PAYPAL. This insures that every member is serious about becoming a better photographer, artist and business person and that everyone is on the same page.
3. There will be NO personal attacks, bullying or harassing of other members within the group. There will only be 1 warning issued, after that the member will be removed without explanation.
4. This group is a safe place for photographers to share their photographs, their fears and insecurities in regards to the industry. It is the responsibility of the group members to be supportive and respectful of one another. This is an open community to help others grow and flourish together.
5. Members must be aware that occasionally photographs of real life might include baby butts or topless 3 year olds. Members are not allowed to report photographs. Kirsten will be highly monitoring the content of this page and ANYTHING inappropriate, sexually explicit, will be removed and the membership revoked without refund.
6. While it is not required, it is encouraged that ALL members be active at least once a month whether it means posting photos, tips or questions or responding to other’s posts. The more active the members are the more we all learn.
If interested in joining this group:
A) Use the SUBSCRIPTION button below and purchase your entrance to the group.
B) Once you have submitted your payment you will be directed to the SECRET group.
C) Please request to join.
D) Once your payment has been confirmed by me you will be added to the group.
E) ENJOY and POST OFTEN!!! The more you participate the more you will learn from me and everyone else.